MIDDLE EAST – CHINA – RUSSIA – LATIN AMERICA
Are you passionate about furniture, kitchens and design and do you want to be part of an international design company?
The Danish design brand Vipp is expanding its global outreach and therefore we are looking for highly motivated Commercial Agents who will be responsible for contract clients and global sales development. The Commercial Agents will join Vipp’s international sales team in a company with 50 passionate employees.
We are looking for a Commercial Agent in each of the following areas; the Middle East, China, Russia and Latin America.
If you are you passionate about furniture and Danish design and want to help build an ambitious design brand in your region, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible.
You work as an agent and will be responsible for the development of contract sales in your region. Your contacts consist of contract clients (property developers, hotel operators etc.), architects and interior designers.
You will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing and new contract clients, architects and interior designers.
- Continuous visits to clients to help build knowledge and awareness of the ongoing expansion of the Vipp collection.
- Taking care of daily client requirements and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Participation in international sales events and fairs.
- Developing and maintaining sales growth in the contract market within the given region.
You have at least three years of sales experience in the design industry with a clear understanding of the contract market in the region. You already have an existing network of architects, interior designers and project clients.
You work professionally and take commercially-minded decisions. You are fluent in English.
You as a person
- You are an independent person who thrives with great responsibility.
- You get a kick out of finding solutions and identifying possibilities.
- You like to be an agent for a company where there is not far from word to action.
- You are thrilled by communicating the Vipp story to you contacts.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please send us your application as soon as possible at this link
If you have any questions about the job, please contact HR Manager Heidi Egelund at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Vipp story begins in Denmark in 1939 with a bin for Marie. Holger Nielsen, a young metalworker crafts a sturdy, pedal-controlled bin for his wife’s hair salon. Over the next 50 years it becomes a permanent object in Danish clinics. Today, still family-driven and family-owned, Vipp has grown from a bin to a brand with a large portfolio of industrial design products spanning from kitchen and bathroom accessories to lamps and to complete kitchens. In 2009, the bin was accepted into the permanent design collection at the MoMA in New York.