Area Sales Manager – Southern Germany, Austria and Switzerland
Are you passionate about furniture, kitchens and design? Do you wish to be a part of an international and fast-growing company? Then you might be our new colleague in the department of sales. We are looking for an Area Sales Manager who can help secure our ambitious growth targets in Germany.
About the position
As Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for building new partnerships as well as further developing the collaboration with our existing retail partners in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Your primary tasks are:
- To open and develop new retail partnerships and generate growth in the region.
- Further developing cooperation with existing partners throughout the region.
- Presentation and sale of new products.
- Motivation and training of partner staff.
You will be managing your own day to day business, always customer orientated ensuring top level service to our partners. You are constantly out in the field and you will deliver high quality service at every visit.
You will become part of a company with strong family values, a healthy financial situation, and ambitions to grow - and your contribution will be a visible part of this picture.
- You are an outgoing person who works purposefully and structured.
- You are passionate about sales and enjoy being alone on the go.
- You love working hands-on and you understand how to get things implemented through good relationships.
- You are motivated by great responsibility and independence.
- You are a hunter - initiative and result oriented.
- You are strong in relation to building new as well as handle established relationships.
We expect you to:
- Have 3+ years of experience from a similar position.
- Speak the German language fluently.
- Have a driving license.
- Be situated in or near one of the larger cities in Southern Germany.
We look forward to hearing from you
If your profile matches the above, we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. Send us your application and resume in English via this LINK
To learn more about the position or company, please contact Vipp Sales Director, Peder Smith, at firstname.lastname@example.org - application deadline October 10th 2020.
Start by appointment and preferably as soon as possible.