Administration and customer assistant, New York
Vipp is a Danish industrial design company aiming to develop fewer, but better products. Since 1939 the family company’s driving ambition has been to treasure the industrial principles of functionality and bring them into the private home – from the classic Vipp pedal bin to the Vipp shelter.
Our sales office in New York is looking for a part-time employee who will be a part of our growth in North America and who wants to be a part of a small organization with huge potential.
- Customer service
- Managing in- and outgoing products at our warehouse in New Jersey in coordination with our HQ in Denmark
- Adding orders in Microsoft NAV
- Managing accounts billable and payable in Excel
- Keeping our Microsoft Dynamics CRM system up to date
- Answer requests for catalogs, product information or samples
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Able to organize and prioritize multiple projects or assignments
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of flexibility
- Enthusiastic and professional service-minded approach
- Self-motivated and pro-active with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Experience with CRM systems
- Driver license
- U.S. Work Permit (EAD)
Job Type: part-time (3-4 hours per day) with the possibility of working out of home.
Job start: As soon as possible.
Please read more about Vipp on www.vipp.com and please contact Frank Christensen on email@example.com for further information about the job.
Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Administration assistant”.
It began as a love story
Sometimes winning the lottery leads to more than just temporary excitement. When Vipp founder Holger Nielsen won a car on his ticket to the local soccer stadium in 1932 it was the beginning of Vipp. He just did not know it. He sold the car, bought a metal press and a few years later when his wife Marie needed a bin for her hairdressing salon, he went to his one-man workshop and crafted what today is known as the Vipp pedal bin.
This year, Vipp celebrates its 80th anniversary. Holger could not have imagined that the pedal-controlled bin he designed in 1939 would eventually sow the seed for a full-blown design universe of accessories, furniture, and kitchens. Nor that his bin would be a catalyst for a design hotel concept.
Vipp is still a family-owned, independent, Danish design company run by Holger’s daughter, Jette Egelund, her two children Kasper and Sofie together with 45 employees in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Whether it is developing a bin, rethinking the modular kitchen, creating a furniture line or hosting the Vipp Hotel, we still measure the quality of products and concepts on their long-term ability to provide an experience out of the ordinary.